FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Leaving my Heart on Cape Breton Island

I am completely smitten with these maritime provinces and am sad to leave, but grateful for the time I've had, the places I've explored and especially, the people I've met along the way. From the winding roads and the beckoning beaches to the fishing villages and rustic hiking trails to the barns, lighthouses, lupine, sunsets, art galleries and live music to each and every local who took time from their day to talk with me and share their time, couch, food, advice, thoughts, views, insight and most of all, the wonderful stories of what it is like to live out east. My heart remains transfixed by the open landscape that wooed me little by little, day by day...































No comments: