FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Write a Thon Writing - Fun & Productive!

Another fun write-a-thon has come and gone. Arriving in to Anchorage after a five hour drive, with just 15 minutes to spare, I found my seat and began to write.
 
During the four and a half hour writing frenzy, I was very productive, writing three poems and working on a prompt my friend Jackie suggested.  I also enjoyed interacting with other writers as well as the delicious food and drink that was provided - I am still coasting from the caffeine and sugar!

Thanks to everyone at 49 Writer's for hosting such a fun and lively event again this year. And thanks to everyone who sponsored my writing page, lending their support to 49 Writers, while cheering on my writing endeavors!












No comments: