FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Returning to New York City

From pushing the pause button to pushing play once more, I'll return to New York City at the end of the month.

While I'm so grateful to have been able to return home, to have spent lots of fun, quality time with my boyfriend and our critters, to have reconnected with my awesome Alaska friends and to have breathed in the natural beauty here, I'm eager to continue my Big Apple Adventure.

My heart is torn between Alaska and New York, two places that are so vastly different in the beauty and inspiration that they offer, as well as the challenges that they present to me.

Home is where the heart is, and I'm incredibly blessed to feel at home in both Homer and Brooklyn. 





Thanks to my friend Gail in Washington for sharing this photo of a heart moss that she saw while out hiking... 



No comments: