FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Musings


Sitting in my office this morning, working on art projects and watching the large, puffy snowflakes cascade on a slight right angle towards the ground, I feel an quiet sense of peace, calm and stillness mirroring the gentle, falling flakes.  As I rest back in to my chair, my eyes drift to one of several quotes I have on my wall and so, I thought I'd share this.  I don't know who wrote it, but it brings me comfort and assurance, and I hope it does you as well:

"Today, may there be peace within.  May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.  May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.  May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.  May you be content with yourself just the way you are.  Let this knowledge settle in to your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.  It is there for each and everyone of us."


No comments: